Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 115

Thread: Starting Over Quotes

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Tuesday and I was back on the news yesterday on two stations. I let you know how to get to them if you are intrested. Here is one for today:

    " We should never ever give up on our dreams and goals or put them aside. We must fight for them because that is what living is about, fighting for the things we want in life."
    Written in 2008 by Jasper T.

    Have A great day
    LOts of Love
    Dawn

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Wednesday and the way it is looking I will be working on the Hoilday... Yea... I am so thrilled.. No really I am.. Anyway here is one for today:

    The Israelites soldiers' predicament on Goliath's case:
    He is too big to hit.
    David's resolve on the same:
    He is too big to miss!
    How are you facing your giant today?
    Written in 2005 by Mon J. Gamil

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am so hoping that this is my last day for the holiday. But rumor has it that we will be working straight through the holiday as well as the weekend.. Here is one for today and Happy 4th of July:

    "When it rains, all the birds fly for shelter. But the eagle alone avoids the rain by flying above the clouds. Problem is common to all, but attitude makes the difference."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I hope Everyone had a great July 4th... I am still recovery from mine. It was well needed for us. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Anyway here is one to start this week off:

    " When it rains, all the birds fly for shelter. But the eagle alone avoids the rain by flying above the clouds. Problem is common to all, but attitude makes the difference."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry for no quote yesterday I am back on 13 hur days so I was a little late yesterday. Here is one for today:

    " Life can sometimes be tough and you might stumble and fall but remember... when you fall, fall forward."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow it is getting really hard at work. I am working 12's 7 days a week... I am very tired but hey I am here right? Here is one for today:

    Mankind can be divided in three categories: Those who are immoveable, those who are movable and those who MOVE. Always be in the third category."
    Author Unknown

    have a great day
    lots of love
    Dawn

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow I worked all weekend.. I actually worked 79 hours this week. But I like my job.. Well sometimes [img]confused.gif[/img] .. Here is one for today:

    " To me, my true success is how many people have achieved their best, how many are happy and live a better life, just because I walked the face of this earth."
    Copyright ? 2008 Wispmac Shah


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey it is Tuesday and I hope that it is a great day for everyone. Here is one for today:

    " Make your own path called success, which has an undisclosed destiny, but never forget to cross the checkpoints called achievements."
    Written in 2006 by Harsha R.

    Have A gReat day
    LOts of Love
    Dawn

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry I havent been on lately really busy at work. I hope all is good with everyone... Here is one to start the week out:

    " Sometimes we only strive to ever get better in our lives. The important thing is not that we reach the ultimate goal but that we keep traveling the journey, one that is now so different from when we began it."
    Copyright ? 2008 Haullie Free

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry about not putting up quotes lately. Work has been consuming me. Here is one for today:

    " Like GOLD which becomes purer when passed through FIRE, like the pure form of CARBON when polished and cut, turns into beautiful DIAMOND, like a tiny SEED which faces the harsh elements to become a huge TREE, like LEARNING to swim you need to immerse yourself in WATER, Human Beings have to face CHALLENGES & COMPETITION in order to make a DIFFERENCE in others & their LIFE. So don't wait, take a plunge."
    Copyright ? 2008 Siddharth Elhence

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic